Alishba Art & Craft
Unleash Your Creative Potential
Join our art and craft classes to explore your creativity, learn new skills, and create beautiful masterpieces in a supportive and inspiring environment.
Explore ClassesAbout Us
Welcome to Alishba Art & Craft Classes
We are passionate about nurturing creativity in people of all ages. Our experienced instructors provide personalized guidance to help you discover and develop your artistic talents.
With a wide range of classes from painting and drawing to pottery and textile arts, we offer something for everyone, whether you're a beginner or an experienced artist looking to refine your skills.
Our studio is equipped with high-quality materials and tools, and we maintain small class sizes to ensure each student receives individual attention.
Get StartedOur Classes
Painting & Drawing
Learn various painting and drawing techniques using different mediums like watercolor, acrylic, oil, and charcoal.
Pottery & Ceramics
Create beautiful pottery pieces using wheel throwing and hand-building techniques. Learn glazing and firing processes.
What Our Students Say
"I've always wanted to learn pottery, and Alishba's classes made it so accessible. The instructors are patient and knowledgeable. I've created pieces I'm truly proud of!"
"The painting classes have been transformative for me. Not only have I improved my technical skills, but I've also found a new way to express myself and relieve stress."
Get In Touch
Contact Information
St.3 maccka nagar adhartal jbp
7869360741
info@alishbaartcraft.com
Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, Sat: 10am-4pm


Comments
Post a Comment